Gestion de Servicios Ambientales S.A.C. (Disal)
DISAL is a transnational company with operations in countries such as Peru, Chile and Paraguay. Its main activities are: rental and sale of portable toilets, collection and transport of hazardous and non-hazardous solid and liquid waste, destruction of expired merchandise and maintenance of wastewater treatment plants, where environmental health is of vital importance.
In their country, DISAL has a recognized track record since 1993 in the field of Environmental Management, with the following authorizations:
- Registration as a solid waste service provider (EPS-RS / EPNA-828.13) issued by DIGESA.
- Registration as a solid waste service marketing company (EC-RS /ECNA-1367.12) issued by DIGESA.
- Authorization as operator of transport of industrial solid, hazardous and Biocontaminates waste issued by the Municipality of Metropolitan Lima.
- Authorization as operator of transport of solid industrial, hazardous and Biocontaminates waste issued by the Provincial Municipality of Callao.
Therefore, DISAL is currently constituted not only as a pioneer in its field, but as a company that provides its customers with the highest safety, quality and reliability in the services it provides, thanks to compliance with the environmental requirements of international standards.
The main commitment of DISAL, is the satisfaction of the needs and expectations of the client, providing comprehensive solutions in the collection, transport and final disposal of solid and liquid waste.
For this, it has a modern infrastructure and an operating system to serve customers 24 hours a day, as well as an adequate stock of portable toilets and excellent services.
Its current participation in mining projects, such as those of Cerro Verde, Shoutherm, Volcan, Milpo, Golfields and Yanacocha in Cajamarca, and with a presence in all economic sectors, such as:
- Industry in general
- Among others
They are a sanitary-environmental company that offers integral solutions, oriented to satisfy the expectations of their clients, delivering a personalized and quality attention within the national scope.
They want to create bonds of trust, providing impeccable services, respecting the environment and local communities, guaranteeing our employees opportunities for development, safety and an excellent working environment.
To be the reference company in sanitary-environmental solutions, recognized for the quality, innovation and flexibility of their services, respect for the environment, pride for their people and for their brand.
SCOPE OF THE INTEGRATED MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
- Rental and maintenance of portable toilets.
- Collection and transport of hazardous and non-hazardous waste.See more