Government Scientific Source (GSS)
Government Scientific Source (GSS) is the leading dedicated distributor of laboratory products and equipment to federal, state, and local governments. Established in December 1991, their mission has always been to promote laboratory research and educational excellence. Their organization brings the widest range of products in all commodity areas at the best negotiated prices through the largest number of procurement channels. GSS maintains multiple GSA federal supply schedules, IDIQ contracts, and customized B2B e-commerce platforms to facilitate procurement administration and compliance.
- All commodity areas - Life Sciences, Analytical Sciences, Health Care, Environmental, Chemicals, HazMat & Safety, Industrial, and beyond
- More than 4 million lab and safety items from over 400 name brand manufacturers and distributors
- Leading distributor on GSA, IntraMalls, and DLA/ECAT for military procurement
- Dedicated, site-specific, reliable, fast, secure, web-based integration with any procurement channel option with unlimited catalog size. No admin, monthly, or per-transaction Fees!
- U.S. owned with fully operational secure facilities nationwide
- 130+ employees with friendly, knowledgeable, quick, and efficient U.S.-based customer service staff
- ISO 9001:2015 Certified, ASME NQA-1 Compliant
- FOCI Cleared for onsite deliveries to DOE facilities
- iRAPT (Invoicing, Receipt, Acceptance and Property Transfer)(Formerly Wide Area Work Flow (WAWF)) e-business Compliant for secure DoD Web-based electronic invoicing, receipt and acceptance
- Versatile and secure worldwide shipping and handling
- State-of-the-art warehouses available for receiving/inspection/warehousing (hazardous & non-hazardous) of products for delivery worldwide and local inventory maintenance
- Large warehouses with climate controlled storage (including custom, limited shelf-life), and bar-coding for electronic receiving, RFID, and UID tagging
- DEA/chemical license/HazMat certified