Harmony Information Technologies and Education Development Fund (Harmony Fund) was established in June 2005 in the Republic of Armenia with the objective to promote development and application of information and telecommunication technologies.
Establishment of the Fund was significantly promoted by the US Department of State and Project Harmony American organization (currently PH International), which has been operating in Armenia since 2000 and has implemented a number of projects, Armenia School Connectivity Program (ASCP, 2000-2007) among others. In the initial stages of Fund operations, the staff consisted of technical experts involved in ASCP implementation.
Since its establishment, Harmony Fund has become one of the most active implementers of projects and programs in the information technologies sector, including system design, development of software and database management systems and their technical requirements, drafting and installation of computer networks, IT consultancy and delivery of IT services across Armenia, as well as delivering trainings in IT skills and capacities, et cetera.
All the implemented projects have been successfully presented and commissioned and are currently operated by the clients.
Operations and activities carried out by Harmony Fund are found throughout the whole territory of Armenia, including both urban, and remote, bordering communities.
Delivery of Trainings in IT Sector
The staff of the Fund maintains adequate skills to arrange and deliver multi-aspect trainings in IT sector, including:
- Design of training program tailored to the specific needs of the auditoriums;
- Compilation of training manuals, didactic materials, methodologies, modules and other adjacent materials;
- Pre-training and post-training computer and/or paper based tests and evaluations;
- Organizational and logistical arrangements for delivery of trainings.
- Harmony Fund has the status of Cisco Regional Networking Academy, and as such delivers trainings on IT Essentials-PC Hardware and Software course across Armenia.
Harmony Fund maintains extensive professional expertise made available by its staff in the areas of developing software and IT systems.We provide:
- Development of software applications on the basis of modern technologies, stemming from the need to address various business requirements and processes, such as Cloud solutions, Virtualization, PHP/My SQL, Android, IOS et cetera;
- Reshaping and migration of data, reformatting databases and databanks into modern, utmost efficient technological solutions;
- Technical servicing of IT systems, which generate high productivity of applications.
Harmony Fund employs professional and skillful experts with long-standing experience in providing technical advice and consultancy, as well as implementing expert and research works. They provide advice and consultancy in a wide range of spheres, which include:
- Scrutiny of business processes and design of IT systems for their automation;
- Provision of consultancy in IT security;
- Development of technical terms of references of IT systems;
- Design, construction and servicing global computer networks and network infrastructures; delivery of equipment.
Where is Harmony Information Technologies and Education Development Fund (Harmony Fund)