Human Appeal International Australia (HAIA) aims to strengthen humanity’s fight against poverty and social injustice. Through the provision of immediate relief and establishment of self-sustaining development programs, they aim to invest in real, effective solutions. By establishing firm and loyal grass root relationships with local, national and international partners they are able to access some of the most hard to reach places at the most vulnerable of times.
HAIA believes that establishing stable health care, education and income generation programmes, paves the way for
empowered, self-serving communities. Through the provision of immediate relief and establishment of sustainable development programmes, they aim to investin real effective solutions. They also recognise that the provision of food, medical aid and emergency shelter in times of humanitarian crises is essential for the immediate preservation of life. As such, they value the importance of a multidimensional aid approach, and therefore dedicate their time respectively between emergency relief and long term development.
A leading international humanitarian development organisation that values human life and dignity, embracing justice and equality in a world free of suffering and poverty.
• Immediate aid and effective long-term sustainable development.
• Empowering communities to be self-reliant and independent.
• To enhance the quality of life of underprivileged communities through social mobilization, and sustainable initiatives that aim to improve skills and livelihood earning opportunities.
• To create awareness of health dangers, risks associated with drinking contaminated water and educating communities with ways to live a healthy life free of illnesses.
• To provide educational opportunities to vulnerable children and uneducated segments of the society in order for them to become self reliant.
• To minimise the effects of disasters through disaster risk management and community development.