Instal Kraków SA concentrates its activity in the construction industry. The Company's operating segments include:
- construction and assembly activity
- industrial production
- development activity
- foreign activity
- production services
Instal Kraków SA intends to develop its activities by:
- acquisition of investments related to financial resources granted by the European Commission in the field of environmental protection,
- implementation of investments related to the modernization of the energy sector (power plants, CHP plants, etc.)
- expanding the Capital Group by construction companies and other industry companies (including the design office);
- assisting companies belonging to the Instal Kraków Group,
- Increasing the portfolio of contracts for highly specialized works, among others. industrial, technological installations, etc.
- Utilization of production potential through the production of highly processed product,
- Construction and assembly of modern industrial installations in cooperation with companies with relevant know-how,
- Implementation of investments related to waste management, ie segregation and thermal treatment of waste,
- developing new areas of the Company's activity depending on the market demand.