Institut Francais (Tunisia)
The French Institute in Tunisia is the tool for welcoming audiences around many aspects of cooperation between France and Tunisia: educational and linguistic, university, scientific, cultural and audiovisual cooperation.
The team is implementing a program there in conjunction with Tunisian partners in all sectors of the debate from ideas to live performance, including cinema, books and reading.
It is a multidisciplinary place:
- which opens spaces for reflection and discussion with civil societies on all the major societal challenges;
- which offers an advanced media library with all the new digital tools;
- which has a language center welcoming more than 12,000 learners each year, as well as a Campus France-Tunisia space which advises and supports the mobility of Tunisian students in France;
- which has a cinema and a restaurant , Bistrot Le Carnot;
- which welcomes the teams of the Agency for French Education Abroad ( AEFE ) in charge of monitoring French education in Tunisia.
The French Institute of Tunisia is also a regional presence in Sousse and Sfax in two spaces bringing together all the activities available in Tunis, as well as in 12 language centers providing French lessons in the territory.See more