The values define, direct, and distinguish the business. They are the principles that govern behavior and are qualities the company take pride in and appreciate in each other.
People: To be the employer of choice that attracts and retains the best skilled people.
Excellence: To deliver quality and value projects through integrated construction methods and services.
Integrity: To maintain high standards of business integrity through recognized codes of conduct and a system of accountable & transparent corporate governance.
Innovation: To continuously seek and develop new and improved systems to deliver projects in more efficient and effective ways.
VISION AND MISSION
The company's vision directs its strategy and is based on their values that underpin the business. This is displayed in their mission statement which sets out an inspirational path for the business to follow.
To be the construction services house of choice that delivers first class projects safely, on time and within budget.
• To embark on a path of business excellence involving dynamic, innovative, & initiative teamwork and high levels of technical and managerial skills that ensures customer
• To nurture human capability and invest to ensure that the right technology, skills, behaviors and intellectual property are available for the pursuit of company goals.
• To provide a conducive and stimulating working environment where employees are included, meet fresh & exciting challenges and experience the satisfaction of a job well
done. Every employee contributes to value-added performance and the work environment is flexible to change; and open to innovation.
QUALITY POLICY STATEMENT
Executive Management has established the following objectives to ensure conformation of the work the company performs; and these will be reviewed for continuous improvement whilst their effectiveness is measured and recorded through defined procedures, checklists and registers in the ICP Quality Management System:
• To deliver projects to clients to the standards of quality specified in the contract within budget.
• To provide resources necessary to achieve required level of quality.
• To ensure that all employees are aware and trained in quality assurance and quality control procedures.
• To ensure that quality control mechanisms are being sufficiently and applied at all times.
• To provide documentary evidence of all quality control measures.
• To ensure that all subcontractors, suppliers and others who are involved in projects meet the required quality standards.
• To seek feedback from clients, consultants, customers and project managers as to level of quality delivered.
• To review the quality policy for continuous improvement.