The Company established its operations in India in 1931 as a branch of The Cementation Company Ltd,UK, a member of Trafalgar House Group of London, for carrying out extensive grouting and drilling works to the hydraulic structures which were then growing at rapid pace. Since then the Company has been assiduously working towards building stronger India and has gained vast expertise in field of infrastructure construction.
ITD Cem believes that good Corporate Governance is an important constituent in ensuring stakeholders value. ITD Cem has in place processes and systems that comply with the requirements of Clause 49 on Corporate Governance in the listing agreement issued by the Stock Exchanges. ITD Cem is committed in its responsibility towards the community and environment in which the Company operates, towards employees and business partners and towards society in general.
To make ITD Cementation India Limited the country’s leading construction Company in customer choice, quality and safety.
- Customers come first
- Employees are their most important asset – working conditions and training must enable them to give their best
- Their quality, health and safety standards will be second to none
- Timely commencement and completion of projects
- Good plant and machinery is their wealth. They must ensure these are always well maintained and in good working order
- Well developed MIS systems and state-of-the art technology is their priority
- Environmental awareness and care for the world in which they live will be part of their business philosophy
- Their competitive edge is maintained through specialist skills and commitment to both – Training and R&D
Their aim is a satisfied client, a strong and proactive workforce and a quality product finished on time and within budget.
Where is ITD Cementation India Limited