La Antillana Comercial
LA ANTILLANA COMERCIAL SA was born on November 26, 1942, under the name of Antillean Import Company, dedicating itself in its beginnings to the importation and distribution of various equipment, sale of spare parts and services with the representation of the International Harvester line, as well as To the export of feed for livestock and poultry. At this time theiur offices were located in Copelo Street, Colonial Zone, but due to the growth of the same became necessary for the year 1948 the move to a larger premises, producing the construction of offices in the place where they are today, Maximo Gómez No.67.
In 1952 La Antillana opened an office in Santiago, the second largest city in the Dominican Republic. Today, La Antillana and its subsidiaries form a group of leading companies that provide equipment and services to the sector to which it belongs. Their company has one of the most complete parts stores at the level of trucks and heavy equipment and a workshop of services standardized to the highest level and that their client deserves.See more