Macawber Beekay was established in 1986. The company brought to India the technology of Densephase Pneumatic Conveying for transfer of bulk materials especially Dry Fly Ash. A dedicated and an efficient group, Macawber Beekay leads the industry in providing Dry Ash handling solutions throughout the power industry for solid fuel-fired boilers of size upto 800 MW.
Macawber Beekay has been providing complete turnkey solutions to power industries for complete Ash Handling Systems including bottom/fly ash handling, high concentration slurry disposal system, lean slurry disposal system, ash water recovery system, etc. and also Coal Handling System.
The sole aim of Macawber Beekay is to provide turnkey solutions to reduce environmental pollution with conservation of energy, to core Industries like Power, Cement, Alumina, Steel, Chemicals, Sugar, Paper, Foundry, etc. who face these problems while handling the bulk materials within the Plant.
- Attain global market leadership in Material Handling Systems by consistent improvisation in design innovation.
- Synchronize and set standards for business practices towards global environment needs.
- Enable and empower their people to grow as individuals and as a team that consistently builds a productive, knowledgeable process driven organization.
- Contribute towards the society they live in to provide the fellow beings with a better quality of life.
They have a strong vision as they see theirselves as a global growth-oriented organization that works not just to earn profits but also to add value to the society as an active member. They focus to use the best of their abilities to innovate and develop products and solutions that make them a trendsetter in the industry. With a strong belief in vertical growth of an organization, they thrive to work for the welfare of their stakeholders and employees. They believe nature is the supreme power and therefore they pledge to adopt environment friendly practices & promote “Clean Earth, Green Earth is a prerequisite for Healthy living”.
- Coal Handling System
- Bottom Ash Handling System
- Fly Ash Handling System
- Ash Slurry Disposal System
- Coal Mill Rejects System
- Material Handling System
- Pneumatic Conveying System
- Red Mud Handling System
- Operations and Maintenance
- Customer Support Services