State Unitary Enterprise Production
The “Mahsustrans” department carries out production activities for the collection and removal of municipal solid waste from the population, organizations and enterprises.
The structure of the State Unitary Enterprise PU “Makhsustrans” includes 11 regional branches of the city of Tashkent, a branch of service department “Makhsustrans tamir hizmat”, and a branch of “Centralized Cargo Transportation”. As of July 1, 2019, 415 garbage trucks are listed on the balance sheet of SUE PU “Makhsustrans”.
To ensure the proper sanitary condition of the city of Tashkent and more efficient use of the garbage collection park, the collection and disposal of household waste is carried out according to a planned and regular system, where the population of multi-apartment residential buildings discharges waste to 843 guarded landfills (SMEs) in a container with a capacity of 1100 liters and 244 sites modular type in a container with a capacity of 750 liters.
13,500 containers for the collection of waste have been placed and operated at garbage sites and enterprises in Tashkent.
The reconstruction of industrial buildings, domestic premises, asphalting of territories, production facilities (showers and changing rooms for drivers and movers) were thoroughly repaired in the regional motor transport branches.
In accordance with the Decree of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan dated October 31, 2014 No. 2255 "On measures for the implementation of the project" Municipal solid waste management "with the participation of the Asian Development Bank" provides:
- replacement of worn garbage containers with a capacity of 750 and 1100 liters with new “eurocontainers” in the amount of 17 570 pieces;
- renewal of the fleet of specialized waste vehicles in the amount of 182 units;
- reconstruction and modernization of 2 garbage transfer stations;
- expansion of the city landfill by 30 hectares and the construction of a new landfill for waste disposal in the Akhangaran district of Tashkent region;
- the construction of 350 protected landfills to replace existing modular sites;
For the reporting period: 17,570 new containers were received under the contract, of which more than 13,500 units of containers were arranged and operated at garbage sites, organizations and enterprises of the city of Tashkent;
- received under the contract 182 units of waste collection equipment;
-concluded a contract with an Audit company;
-started work with a Consulting company to support the project implementation group (PIU);
- 517 new guarded landfills were built.