ME&A is an international development firm committed to providing innovative solutions for economic development and social progress throughout the world. ME&A focuses its services in seven Practice Areas.
Our Practice Areas include:
• Monitoring, Evaluations, and Learning
• Human and Institutional Capacity Development (HICD)
• Governance, Democracy and Public Administration
• Water and Natural Resource Management
• Economic Growth Through Regional and Local Economic Development Strategies, Business Development, Competitiveness and Entrepreneurship
• Communications and Knowledge Management
• Program and Grants Administration
specializes in project and performance evaluations, assessments and learning. Since 2010, we have conducted more than 90 evaluations in over 40 countries worldwide for USAID, the U.S. Department of State, and the Millennium Challenge Corporation.
is also involved in projects related to water and natural resource management and the environment. We currently hold USAID’s Water and Development IDIQ (WADI)
contract to provide USAID's E3 Bureau with services and technical support to assist USAID in the implementation of its Water and Development Strategy.
ME&A is a client-oriented organization committed to upholding the highest of professional standards and being a responsible corporate citizen. We believe in creative teaming with other partners, maintaining strong professionalism and ethics in meeting our objectives and utilizing our multicultural skills to better understand and communicate with our clients.
pursues and embraces our client’s organizational and programmatic goals. We work as a team, wherever appropriate, to bring collective knowledge to bear in creating developmental solutions. For more information please go to our website, www.MEandAHQ.com
and follow us on Facebook
, and LinkedIn