Since 1852, Miller Canfield's collaborative approach, deep resources and network of local, regional and worldwide relationships have helped their lawyers get work done quickly, efficiently and successfully for their clients. They engage the best people, best practices and deliver the best possible results. They know their clients' businesses, organizations, and industries and look out for their best interests. They look to them for legal expertise as well as insight and business advice. Together, they build businesses, communities, and prosperity.
The firm today:
- 165+ years of legal leadership
- 240+ lawyers and paralegals
- Among the top 200 largest law firms in the country
- 15 "Lawyers of the Year" by Best Lawyers
- 125 lawyers in leading referral guides, Chambers USA, Best Lawyers, Super Lawyers, and European Experts
- 30 lawyers are Fellows of American Colleges
- Global. They are the designated law firm in Michigan and Poland in the Employment Law Alliance, a network of the top labor and employment lawyers in the world - a powerful resource for clients facing local or global issues.
- Chief Executive Officer: Michael P. McGeeSee more