Ministry of Economy (Argentina)
They assist the President of the Nation and the Chief of the Cabinet of Ministers in all matters related to economic, budgetary and tax policy, administration of public finances, economic, financial and fiscal relations with the Provinces and the Autonomous City of Buenos Aires.
- Execute the plans, programs and projects of the area of its competence elaborated according to the directives that the NATIONAL EXECUTIVE POWER imparts.
- Understand in the preparation and control of execution of the General Budget of Expenditures and Resource Calculation of the National Administration, as well as in the levels of spending and public revenue.
- Understand in the collection and distribution of national income, according to the allocation of Budget approved by the HONORABLE CONGRESS OF THE NATION and in its execution according to the guidelines decided by the Chief of the Cabinet of Ministers with the supervision of the NATIONAL EXECUTIVE POWER.
- Understand in relation to public accounting and the inspection of all spending and investment that is ordered on the Treasury of the Nation.
- Understand in the preparation, application and supervision of the tax and customs regime.
- Understand regarding the programs related to the administration and liquidation of the remaining assets, rights and obligations of companies or entities that have been privatized, dissolved or that cease to operate for any reason.
- Understand in the aspects related to the patrimonial normalization of the National Public Sector.
- Understand in the minting of coins and printing of banknotes, stamps, stamps, fiscal papers, other values and other official forms of similar characteristics.
- Understand in everything related to the regulatory aspects of debts in charge of the National Public Administration.
- Understand in the short, medium and long-term macroeconomic programming and in the orientation of resources in accordance with national policy in regional matters.See more