Ministry of Health (Palestine)
The Ministry of Health of the Palestinian National Authority (PNA), as one of the institutions of the independent State of Palestine, is committed to the principle of working together with all partners to develop and improve performance in the health sector in order to ensure a healthy professional management of the health sector Public and private.
The National Strategic Plan for Health 2011-2013 sets the direction of progress towards the following objectives:
1. strengthen management and leadership.
2. Promote sustainable planning, management and financing for optimal use of available resources.
3. Promote healthy lifestyles and improve the management of chronic diseases.
4. Ensure access to quality health services by all, especially the poor and vulnerable groups.
5. Strengthening finance and financial management for sustainability and transparency.
6. Enhancing aid effectiveness in support of the National Health Strategy.
7. strengthen the partnership and integration between the public and private sectoral.
8. Promote and develop intersectoral cooperation, including the health aspect of the national plan for dealing with disasters and emergencies.See more