Ministry of Justice (Ministerio de Justicia) (Spain)
The Ministry of Justice is the department of the General State Administration to which corresponds, within the scope of the powers conferred by the current legal provisions, the preparation and execution of the Government's policy for the development of the legal system, especially in matters of criminal, civil, commercial and procedural law:
- Guarantee the fundamental right to religious freedom and worship.
- The policy of organization and support of the Administration of Justice.
- The rights of grace and noble titles and greatness of Spain.
- International legal cooperation.
- The cooperation with the autonomous communities in coordination with the other competent departments in the matter.
- The legal assistance of the State.See more