MSH INTERNATIONAL is a world leader in the design and management of international healthcare solutions with over 330,000 insured members across more than 194 countries and 2,000 corporate clients.
MSH INTERNATIONAL, a subsidiary of SIACI SAINT HONORE, is the healthcare partner for internationally mobile individuals worldwide:
- employees of multinationals,
- employees of international organizations,
- small and medium enterprises,
- individual expatriates, students and cross-border commuters,
- local high-net-worth individuals looking for international health insurance.
We operate any time of day, anywhere in the world, and always with a keen sense of premium customer service.
For us, that means :
Very easy access for our clients through:
- a global organization with 4 regional head offices in Calgary, Paris, Dubai and Shanghai
- our multinational team of 60 nationalities speaking more than 40 languages.
Exceptional personal attention based on:
- commitment to a caring approach to healthcare
- 24/7 availability to our clients.
The highest level of flexibility to design tailor-made solutions & services:
- through total independence from insurance companies
- thanks to customizable IT resources.
This philosophy is summed up in their baseline:
MSH INTERNATIONAL: HEALTH INSURANCE. FOR YOU. WHEREVER. WHENEVER.
Formed in 1974, MSH INTERNATIONAL initially set out to provide support to the globally-mobile employees of large French businesses through the delivery of dedicated group insurance solutions (Previnter). From 1998 onwards, with the purchase of OCI-ASFE, they also began to offer insurance solutions to Individuals living outside their country of origin.
In 2002, MSH INTERNATIONAL further developed its business through the acquisition of European Benefits Administrators, specialists in the third-party administration of benefit plans for internationally mobile individuals. This service was designed for international businesses and organizations with self-insured plans, insurance professionals wishing to outsource the management of their plans and local populations in countries where the healthcare system is inadequate.
In 2006, fully aware of the globalization of economies, people and trade, MSH INTERNATIONAL decided to diversify its worldwide presence through the acquisition of Norfolk Mobility Benefits, a Canadian company based in Calgary which was providing the same service across the American continent.
In 2006, this diversification continued with the creation of MSH DUBAI in the United Arab Emirates which covers the Middle East and Africa.
In 2009, Shanghai Tai Kai was purchased and renamed MSH CHINA with responsibility for the Asia-Pacific zone.
Today, they are all grouped under the same brand name, MSH INTERNATIONAL, and have more than 330,000 lives covered worldwide from four regional head offices in Calgary, Paris, Dubai and Shanghai.See more