NAREE is a consulting services company founded by a group of specialists with years of experience in Asian Development Bank (ADB) and World Bank (WB) funded projects in PRC.
NAREE aims to provide quality professional consulting services in international funded projects in PRC to promote the sustainable development and poverty alleviation in the country.
The company devotes himself to providing professional consulting services in energy, agricultural development, environmental improvement, urban infrastructure construction, and social security, etc.
Scope of service
- Project Preparatory Technical Assistance for International Financial Institutions Funded Projects;
- Project implementation and Management Support for International Financial Institutions Funded Projects;
- External Environmental Monitoring for International Financial Institutions Funded Projects;
- Resettlement and Social Assessment and Monitoring for International Financial Institutions Funded Projects;
- Technical Approach and Management Policy Research of Environmental Protection, including water environment, air pollution control, wastewater treatment and reuse, solid waste (sewage sludge, waste, construction waste) disposal and reuse;
- Research on Financing Mode for Infrastructure Projects;
- Research on System of Price and Tariff;
- Mitigation and Adaptation Technologies on Climate Change;
- Research on Climate Change Mitigation and Adaptation Technologies.