National Environment Agency (Agence Nationale de l'Environnement - ANDE)
The ANDE is a National Public Establishment established by the decree n ° 97-393 of July 09, 1997
MISSION: the execution of the projects and environmental programs in Ivory Coast.
- Ensure coordination of the execution of environmental development projects
- Build and manage a portfolio of environmental investment projects
- Ensure that environmental concerns are taken into account in development projects and programs
- Ensure the establishment and management of a national environmental information system
- Implement the impact assessment procedure and the assessment of the environmental impact of macroeconomic policies
- Establish an ongoing relationship with NGO networks
- Developing environmental profiles and local authority management plans
- Realize the environmental audit of works and companies
- Educate, inform, educate / communicate to the protection of the environment.