National Informatics Centre Services Inc. (NICSI)
National Informatics Centre Services Inc. (NICSI) was established in 1995 as a section-8 (erstwhile section-25) company under National Informatics Centre, Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology, Government of India for providing and procuring IT solutions for multiple e-governance projects undertaken by NIC, MeitY, Governments and Government Organizations (like Public Sector Undertakings).
With a turnover of more than Rs. 1240 crores (FY-2018-19), NICSI is a leading IT company with a government facing focus and more than 23 years of experience in assisting government organizations by providing state of art and cost effective solutions for all their growing ICT needs. These solutions are delivered through purchase of products and services from high quality vendors, empanelled with NICSI/GeM. NICSI’s procurement processes are fully compliant with GFR rules of Government of India.
"Achieve leadership position in the technology enablement of India and other developing countries thereby contributing effectively to accelerate socioeconomic growth"
- Aim for a leadership position in technology enablement
- Aspire to be a broad technology enabler rather than being limited to ICT implementations
- Focus on India as well as developing countries
- Balance between business leadership and socioeconomic growth
"To promote and provide transparent value added Information and Communication Technology procurement services and business solutions at competitive prices with a focus on socioeconomic development"
- Promote ICT procurement services and Business solutions to customers
- Provide transparent and value added services to customers
- Offer competitive prices of ICT products / services
- Focus being to further the socioeconomic growth of the countrySee more