Netherland, Sewell & Associates, Inc. (NSAI) is a worldwide leader of petroleum property analysis to industry and financial organizations and government agencies. They deliver high quality, fully integrated engineering, operational, geological, geophysical, petrophysical, and economic solutions for all facets of the upstream energy industry.
- Established in 1961
- Offices in Dallas and Houston, Texas
- 60+ Engineers, Geologists, Geophysicists, and Petrophysicists
- 75+ Engineering and Geology Analysts
- Expertise in most producing basins worldwide
- Well known within the oil & gas and financial communities
- Chosen by more companies for their SEC reserves reporting than any other petroleum consulting firm
- Focused on building client relationships and delivering exceptional service
NSAI specializes in projects encompassing multiple disciplines. Their technical staff includes reservoir and operations engineers, petrophysicists, and geoscientists who are generally cross-trained in geology and geophysics. They also employ staff specializing in geologic modeling, reservoir simulations, complex computer mapping, and non-routine time-to-depth conversion. They apply the right combination of people, expertise, and technology to each assignment.
Their present organization consists of approximately 60 reservoir engineers, geoscientists, and petrophysicists; 80 engineering and geologic analysts; 15 associate engineers and geoscientists as needed for special expertise; and additional support staff. Their technical staff is carefully recruited from the industry’s most qualified candidates. The average experience level of these individuals exceeds 20 years, including 5 to 15 years with a major oil company. Most of their engineers, geoscientists, and petrophysicists obtained their initial training and experience with BP, British Gas, Chevron, ConocoPhillips, or ExxonMobil. They recruit only those with the right combination of academic excellence, sound judgment, intuitive skills, relevant experience, and an understanding of the critical relationship that exists between the petroleum and financial industries.
Netherland, Sewell & Associates, Inc. (NSAI) provides a complete range of geological, geophysical, petrophysical, and engineering services and has the technical experience and ability to perform these services in any of the onshore and offshore oil and gas producing areas of the world.
They appreciate their clients and will do their best to get you what you need, when you need it. Their clients consistently receive superb service and reliable, respected reports. They expect to exceed your expectations.
- Acquisition & Divestiture Evaluations
- Coalbed Methane Development Studies
- Deepwater Development Studies
- Enhanced Recovery Projects
- Equity Determinations
- Gas Storage Development Studies
- Midstream Services
- Non-U.S. Regulatory Agency Reports
- Operations Engineering Services
- Pipeline Supply Studies
- Project Finance Certifications
- Prospective Resources Assessments
- Reservoir Simulation
- SEC Reserves Reports and Audits
- Unconventional Oil and Gas Evaluations
Where is Netherland, Sewell and Associates, Inc. (NSAI)