Founded in 2004, NATC has grown to become one of the leaders of IT products and services in Liberia. Their company was founded with one goal on mind: solving IT problems for organizations and businesses to help them to grow in Liberia.
Managed by Farzana Rasheed and Haresh Karamchandani, the company has operated for more than 8 years in Liberia, servicing businesses in the mining, banking and plantation industries, but also NGOs and governmental agencies.
The company is still built on the same principles:
- Offer genuine and quality products at competitive prices: All the products they sell to their clients are genuine high quality products
- Meet customers’ needs and requirements: They do their very best to make their clients happy and satisfied with the products and services they offer.
- Be flexible: They are a small company used to operate in Liberia, meaning that they know how to get things done and find solutions, whatever happens.
- Contribute to Liberia’s development: By hiring and training local staff, by bringing the latest technologies to the country and helping other organizations to grow in Liberia, they aim to contribute to the rebuilding process of Liberia.
Here is a non-exhaustive list of products they can supply you with:
- Printers, scanners, photocopiers
- Screen projectors
- Printing paper
- Ink cartridges and toners
- Networking design and implementation
- Hardware maintenance and repairs (computers, laptops, printers, servers)
- VSAT installation and maintenance
- Internet access
- Staff training on basic Internet and Microsoft Office product use
- Websites: design, hosting, building and maintenance
- Data back-up and recovery
Where is New Africa Technology Company (NATC)