Nilar International AB
- Large increase in production volume.
- Standardization of product range.
- Expand sales reach to all corners of the world.
2015 – 2017:
- Deliveries to customers.
- Expansion of production capacity and performance.
- Continued development of the next generation of solutions (power, micro hybrid etc.) based on demand from key customers.
2014: Serial production
- 2014: Implementation of scalable and fully automated production line.
2001 – 2013: Product development
- 2013: Development of modules and modular systems.
- 2012: Implementation of the first industrial production line and battery development laboratory in high-quality premises in Gävle.
- 2011: Industrialization of the product and production start. Transfer of management functions from the United States to Sweden starts.
- 2007: Major R&D projects with a large truck manufacturer.
- 2004: Extension of the patent portfolio and R&D organization.
- 2003: Production of the first electrodes as well as the first prototype modules.
- 2001: Founding of Nilar and commencement of the registration of patents. Recruitment of experienced team of engineers in the United States.See more