NKM Aramhalozati Kft
NKM Áramhálózati Kft is the distribution company of NKM Energia Zrt. And the owner of the electricity network operating in its territory.
Pursuant to the operating license issued by the Hungarian Energy Office, NKM Áramhálózati Kft, the distribution subsidiary of NKM Energia Zrt., Deals with energy distribution in Csongrád, Bács-Kiskun and Békés counties, as well as in the southern part of Pest county. The company, which has been operating since January 2007, deals with the development, construction and management of electrical networks, the operation of network electrical equipment, its safety, as well as the reading and control of consumption meters, and liaises with regional players, energy traders and customers. The company is managed by József Tóth, managing director.
NKM Áramhálózati Kft. Operates an Integrated Corporate Governance System (IVR) and is certified according to ISO 9001: 2015 , ISO 14001: 2015 , OHSAS 18001: 2007 and ISO 500001: 2011 standards.
Integrated Corporate Governance Policy of NKM Áramhálózati Kft .: IVR policy
NKM Áramhálózati Kft provides the following services:
• Network operation : they operate the electrical network, troubleshoot and monitor the progress of planned work in order to provide their customers with the right quality of energy and to cause as little disruption as possible in the event of power outages.
• Network development and construction: they company develops and builds electrical networks in order to provide new customers with a network connection and, upon request, an increase in electrical performance. They also place emphasis on the quality development of the network in order to provide the best possible distribution service to their customers.
• Metering and meter reading: they monitor, inspect and repair their meters and read and replace them once a year, every 10 years, ensuring the accuracy of the metering data used by energy traders to bill their customers for the electricity they consume. Their company strives to filter out current thefts through regular inspections, the financial burden of which other customers would have to bear if they do not detect them in time.
Following the Sustainable Development Policy of NKM Energia Zrt., Their company pays great attention to sustainable development. As the owner of the network, they deal separately with:
• By increasing the proportion of terrestrial cable networks: in the case of new network installations, they strive to build terrestrial cable instead of the overhead line network.
• Bird protection: they install bird protection devices on their overhead lines so that birds do not suffer an electric shock.
• Pruning: they select their pruning subcontractors from highly trained professionals who pay close attention to the natural vegetation.
• Waste management: The construction of networks and the operation of electrical equipment generate waste. Therefore, their company takes care of proper waste collection so that it does not burden the environment with hazardous substances.See more