NSF Euro Consultants is a global leader in food safety and being part of a larger business means we’ll now be able to provide added support to clients located around the world. It also means our clients have access to services from NSF, which has more than 70 years of testing, auditing and certification expertise. These services include:
- Supply chain verification and certification to the Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI), food fraud prevention, organic food certification, and specialty food verification and certification (including Non-GMO and gluten-free).
- Resources to help address the risk of food fraud through our seven-step fraud awareness, detection and prevention process. We combine expert consulting with our proprietary models and analytical tools, science and sector-based expertise, laboratory testing facilities, and analytical, auditing and certification services.
- Accredited food safety and quality services across all supply chain sectors, from agriculture, produce, processing, distribution and dairy, to seafood, retail and restaurants.
- Foodservice equipment and nonfood compounds certification, HACCP validation and inspection, label claims verification and certification.
- DNA and food package testing, product and process development, and organic and Certified Transitional certification through Quality Assurance International (QAI).
- Dietary supplement testing and certification. (NSF International wrote the only accredited American National Standard (NSF/ANSI 173) for Dietary Supplements and tests certifies products to this standard.)
- Additional testing from NSF’s ISO 17025-accredited laboratories in Europe, Asia, North and Latin America.
- Consulting, auditing, GMP and GLP testing, certification, R&D and regulatory guidance for the pharma/bio and natural products/cosmetics industries.
- Auditing capability in more than 160 countries.