Okta is the leading independent provider of identity for the enterprise. The Okta Identity Cloud connects and protects employees of many of the world's largest enterprises. It also securely connects enterprises to their partners, suppliers and customers. With deep integrations to over 5,000 apps, the Okta Identity Cloud enables simple and secure access from any device.
Over 4,000 organizations, including 20th Century Fox, JetBlue, Nordstrom, Slack, Teach for America and Twilio trust Okta to securely connect their people and technology.
Okta helps customers fulfill their missions faster by making it safe and easy to use the technologies they need to do their most significant work.
Their vision is to enable any company to use any technology.
This is how they bring that vision to life:
- They develop products that enable people to access applications and other tools more smoothly and securely than ever before.
- They anticipate new waves of technology, such as machine learning and adaptive authentication, and build them into their roadmap.
- Above all, they protect their customers. They do all that they can to make their customers successful as every company becomes a technology company.
Customers deploy their products in a multitude of ways to solve their toughest security and access challenges.
Whether your business is modernizing to adopt new technology or is rooted in the cloud, Okta can help to solve a variety of concerns.
- Protect Against Data Breaches
- Collaborate with Partners
- Increase M&A Agility
- Secure, Seamless Customer Experience
- Reduce IT Friction
- Modernize Enterprise IT
Identity challenges vary by industry. Learn how Okta helps organizations like yours.