Omni Africa was formed in 1997 with its head office in South Africa and branches in Botswana, Zambia, Zimbabwe and Mozambique. Its credentials are based on its track record of service delivery. They are a leading wholesaler of branded computer hardware, networking equipment and software to business enterprises in the Southern African region, and enjoy the reputation of being a reliable and competitive business partner to businesses in the segments of the market we service.
Their Vision is to be recognized as the supplier of choice for all ICT requirements for all peoples and businesses in Africa and beyond.
Their mission is to develop and sustain long-term business relationships by providing value adding solutions at highly competitive rates coupled with excellent service delivery and support.
- They believe that a customer is a king and shall never walk alone.
- They are ethical and believe in professionalism, integrity, honesty and sincerity throughout all our dealings.
- They respect every human being and condemn all kinds of discrimination or favouritism.
- They try to see challenges and create opportunities in situations where other people may be encountering problems and constraints.
- All their efforts are geared towards adding value to all the stakeholders of our business (Customers, suppliers, shareholders, and employees) and to assist each to achieve their respective goals and objectives
- They believe in investing in our human resources by continually up skilling and empowering them through their robust training and skills development programs. They encourage and reward good performance and appreciate staff contribution to the success of the business.See more