PanGas today - gas production at a high level
The production of gas mixtures for industry and research is of great importance. PanGas is a leading Swiss company in the production of gases.
The PanGas production and filling plant is located in Dagmersellen. Dagmersellen as head office also houses the central gas laboratory, where pure gases, special gases and gas mixtures as well as medical gases and dry ice are produced. The air separation plant in Muttenz has been in operation since 2011. Other competence centers for application-related gas issues are located in Dagmersellen, Ecublens-Lausanne, Muttenz and Riazzino.
The gas laboratory of PanGas is also recognized by the Swiss Confederation as a calibration center for gas mixtures .
Production at PanGas is divided into the production of products (air separation) and their further processing processes. Further processing involves the unloading, transfer and mixing of the gases, gas purification and ultimately their recovery.
Principles of the Linde Group:
They assume this responsibility worldwide, in every business area, region and location.
Each individual employee contributes to this. The Executive Board of Linde AG stands by this responsibility, which they call "Corporate Responsibility".
The Corporate Responsibility Policy of the Linde Group defines the principles of their corporate responsibility to their stakeholders. They commit themselves, for example, on a voluntary basis to good corporate governance and to the commitment to technologies and products that combine customer benefits with a contribution to sustainable development.
In 1898, Arnold Gmür founded the parent company of today's PanGas in Lucerne. At that time he produced hydrogen and oxygen with the first water decomposition plant in Switzerland.
But soon the technology made a new source of oxygen accessible: the air. The Munich Refrigeration Researcher Dr. Carl von Linde invented a process for the liquefaction and subsequent decomposition of the air. In 1909, Arnold Gmür merged with Linde and transferred his former individual company to the company "Oxygen & Hydrogen Works Ltd. Lucerne".
The company thrived, new production plants and gas supply points emerged. The apparatus specialist developed intensively. The increase in the use of gases in commercial, industrial and medical fields led to a strong growth in the sales program. So strong was the fact that the company name did not say enough about the company's activity and offer. For this reason, in 1984, the name changed to "PanGas"
Where is PanGas AG