Petropar S.A. (Petróleos Paraguayos) is the Paraguayan national oil company that owns the only refinery in the country Villa Elisa Refinery located in Villa Elisa with a capacity of 7,500 barrels (1,190 m3), a LNG plant, a biodiesel plant and several storage facilities with a storage capacity of around 400,000 cubic metres (14,000,000 cu ft).
"Supply hydrocarbons and biofuels with emphasis on caring for the environment, rationally managing their resources with innovation and quality, in order to meet the requirements of the national market in accordance with current regulations, in line with State policies, contributing to sustainable development of Paraguay "
"To be a profitable and strategic State company, leader in the entire chain of hydrocarbons and biofuels, a national benchmark, recognized for its efficiency, quality, transparency and environmental and social responsibility"
- Industrialization of Oil and its Derivatives.
- Marketing, Transportation and Distribution of Hydrocarbons and their Derivatives.
- Prospecting and Exploitation of Oilfield.
- Retail sale
- Consolidation to the Company for the application of the national fuel policy.
- Lead the national market for hydrocarbons and biofuels, guaranteeing the provision of strategic products for development and the economy.
- Increase decisively the participation in the distribution of fuels to the final consumer.
- Strengthen financial liquidity and obtain positive economic margins.
Where is Petropar S.A. (Petróleos Paraguayos)