Police General Hospital Foundation
Police Hospital Foundation in the royal patronage is a public benefit organization established by Police Lieutenant Tri Maitri Rueangtrakul because he saw the problems and obstacles in providing assistance to patients.
Mission and Vision
Police Hospital Foundation in the royal patronage's objectives are:
- For treatment And prevent disease of citizens, police officers and families
- To promote and support the operation of the police hospital in order to provide benefits to patients in all aspects
- Promote and support the education, training, and research of the police hospital personnel.
- To promote the welfare of doctors, nurses and staff of the police hospital
- Disseminate medical knowledge and knowledge that is not against the law
- To cooperate with other charitable organizations For the benefit of the public
- Not carrying out political activities in any waySee more