BC's leader in helping organizations save energy.
Their team of specialists achieves their vision by working collaboratively with their clients to:
- improve facility performance through technical innovation and building system upgrades,
- effect operational and cultural change,
- and monitor results for continuous improvement.
The result is energy efficient and modernized facilities, reduced environmental impact, and lower costs. They are passionate about what they do.
Core Values + Beliefs
- They help create a greener, more efficient world and believe that what they do now is their legacy for future generations. Individuals and organizations have a part to play in reducing their impact on the environment by how they think about and use resources.
- Their people are their most important asset. They value the members of their team and their contributions. They nurture a “family feel” in their organization by having an engaging, respectful, and supportive workplace.
- They build strong customer relationships that guide their success. By better understanding their customers’ needs, they provide more effective solutions.
- They provide quality and value in all their services.
- They are committed to continuous improvement. They invest in their people, systems and tools to become better at everything they do. They learn from past projects to improve their services.
- They act in an honest and ethical way in all their interactions.
They are a consulting firm focused on saving energy. They work collaboratively with their clients to improve facility performance through building system upgrades, execute energy management programs, monitor results for continuous improvement and engage people.
Where is Prism Engineering