PT Wijaya Karya (Persero) tbk
Who They Are
WIKA was formed by the nationalization process of a Dutch company named, Naamloze Vennotschap Technische Handel Maatschappij en Bouwbedijf Vis en Co. or NV Vis en Co. Pursuant To Government Regulation No. 2 / 1960 and Minister of Public Works and Electric Power (PUTL) Decree No. 5 dated 11 March 1960, to be named Perusahaan Negara Bangunan Widjaja Karja. WIKA’s line of business at the time was electrical and water pipe installation works. In the early 1960s, WIKA took part in the construction project of Gelanggang Olah Raga Bung Karno in order of Games of the New Emerging Forces (GANEFO) and the 4th Asian Games providence in Jakarta.
The continuous growth, which PT Wijaya Karya (Persero) Tbk. (WIKA) has established for more than fifty years, is a success story that reflects the towering commitment and hard work of its workforce. Entering the 21st century, WIKA strives to advance its performance in every aspect, starting from the Management, Human Resources, to more highly structured innovation and technology.
Leader in Sutainable Investements & EPC for Better Quality of Life
- Deliver integrated & sustainable EPC services and products based on excellent Quality, Safety, Health & Environment principles
- Ensure sustainable growth through smart investment portfolio
- Provide integrated area development for a better living to society
- Provide collaborative services beyond stakeholder's expectations
- Establish footprints worldwide through innovative and advanced technology
- Implement learning & innovation culture in order to intensify global competencies
- Enhance local value over leadership practices to build holistic well-being