The Agency has the mission to coordinate and organize the activities aimed at ensuring the implementation of public policies in the areas of competence established by this Statute.
The competence areas of the Agency are the following:
1. The information technology, state record-keeping and the state information resources, including the creation, exploitation and registration of the state information resources, state information systems, state record of population, transport means and drivers, as well as the production of strict accounting forms and state emblems;
2. The state registration of civil status documents and the possession of the national archive fund;
3. The creation and maintenance of the real estate cadastre, other information systems and registers in the field, execution of cadastral and real estate evaluation works, administration of the real estate cadastre central bank of data, state registration of real estate and ownership rights to them;
4. The regulation through licensing of the entrepreneurial activity in accordance with the legislation;
5. The state registration of legal entities, their branches and representations and self-employed individuals;
6. Other areas assigned to the Agency by the law.