PULSONIC is manufacturer of Automatic Weather Stations (AWS), Automatic Rain Gauge Stations (ARG) and meteorological instruments for more than 30 years. PULSONIC's products are designed to operate under various climate conditions which explains why growing number of meteorological agencies are using PULSONIC's equipment worldwide (Africa, Asia, Europe and America) and on many islands (Indian ocean, Caribbean Sea...). Everyday PULSONIC’s Research and Development department designs products (sensors, data-logger, software,...) to provide the best solution for each application.
PULSONIC offers complete solutions for various domains of applications such as:
- National Meteorological Agencies that follows WMO recommendations
- Meteorological Instruments for airports with ICAO standards
- Climate Early Warning System (EWS)
- Research centers
- Agriculture / Viticulture / Forestry / Crops insurance
- Airports / Roads / Harbors
Key productsAutomatic Weather Stations
PULSONIC has been manufacturing AWS for more than 30 years. PULSONIC provides not only AWS but also the entire IT solution to access your data at the maximum security level.
PULSONIC has developed a 3-arm ultrasonic wind sensor to measure wind speed and wind direction with high precision. After years of development and several patents registered, the ALIZIA 380 was installed on several continents.
PulsoWeb is a secured cloud-based solution that will allow you to back-up and access your meteorological data 24/7 from anywhere there's an Internet connection!
What they can offer you:
PULSONIC's team is happy to provide active support at all stages of your projects.
They provide the following services worldwide:
- Commissioning / Installation: Installation and commissioning can be carried out by PULSONIC's skilled personnel.
- Training: PULSONIC can provide training on all software and equipment sold (e.g. Troubleshouting, Installation, calibration...)
- Maintenance: PULSONIC can provide preventive and curative maintenance service to all of their client where ever the weather station is.
- Calibration: If any equipment require periodic calibration, PULSONIC can calibrate several type of sensors and provide compliant certificate.
- Technical expertise: Their team is composed of skilled specialists ready to provide consulting expertise for the design of meteorological systems.