Quess, India’s leading integrated business services provider was established in 2007. Headquartered in Bengaluru, the company has a pan-India presence with 65 offices across 34 cities, as well as operations in North America, the Middle East and South East Asia. It serves over 1700+ customers across 4 segments namely, Global Technology Solutions, People & Services, Integrated Facility Management and Industrials. In FY16-17, Quess generated revenues of INR 4,157 Crores and has over 189,000 employees (including Terrier Security Services & Manipal Integrated Services). Quess has a Market Capital of over INR 10,000 Crores as on April 30, 2017.
Quess is committed to providing a world-class customer experience while continuously working towards creating better lives.
Superior services and technology solutions have enabled Quess to achieve market leadership in many of the businesses that it has a presence in:
Magna is India’s largest IT Staff Augmentation provider with over 8,800 Associates.
Hofincons, a 39 year old brand with 3,200 personnel on rolls, is a recognized service provider in power, energy, oil & gas refining, chemicals, ferrous & non-ferrous industry segments.
Avon is a leading Facility Management provider with more than 17,000 associates. Its services include soft services, electro mechanical maintenance, specialised services and pest control.
Among the largest Public Private Partnership (PPP), training more than 15,000 Indian citizens every year.
The third largest general staffing player in India with about 98,000 associates across more than 5,000 locations.
Offering services across 4 verticals
- Global Technology Solutions
- People & Services
- Integrated Facilities Management
To be a global company that provides world-class customer experience while continuously working towards creating better lives.
- They delight their customers by focusing relentlessly on execution and adding value to their businesses.
- They strive to deliver superior returns to shareholders by being the business service partner of choice to companies.
- They inspire people to do their best by offering opportunities for personal development and enabling them realise their full potential.
- They establish trust and build relationships with all their stakeholders – customers, employees, partners and shareholders, keeping integrity at the core of who they are.