SAI is a professional company run by three Directors on the panel. Two directors are qualified pharmacists and are actively involved in the day-to-day operations of the company. The third director is the chief financial officer for a large distribution in Western Kenya. This company (Kotecha Wholesalers Limited) is a sister concern to Sai Pharmaceuticals Limited and it has an annual turnover in excess of Kshs one billion.
SAI Pharmaceuticals is housed its business at Whitefield Place, which is owned by the Group of companies.
- Assistance in submitting product registration to Pharmacy & Poisons Board ( PPB) & follow up to final registration.
- Assistance in listing all medical commodities.
- Submission of products for analysis required for registration of the product.
- Assistance in applying for Kenya GMP. Co-ordination with PPB until inspection is scheduled, carried out & final release of certificate.
Imports and Administration
SAI provides full back office support on imports and administration as follows;
- Facilitate imports of products, samples and all promotional material.
- Back office support on Medical Representatives employed directly by Principals.
- This includes taking care of all statutory payments and tax obligations of these employees.
SAI provides full marketing support as follows;
- Recruitment of Medical Representatives
- Strategy of product placement & launch in the market.
- Managing teams of Med Reps throughout the country.
- Provide back office support for principals who already have their own teams on ground.
- Provide full access to their in-house online Med Rep reporting systems. This system is fully automated and provide valuables information to manager & decision makers.
- Market survey prior to product launches.
SAI provides ample storage facilities as follows;
- Stores are monitored according to GDP (Good Distribution Practice). This includes monitoring temperature and humidity.
- Stores are fully secured.
- Fully automated Cold-room with generator backup for all cold chain products.
SAI provides full back office support on financials as follows;
- Regular report on costs of teams including CME’s and vehicle expenses.
- All financial reporting format available tailored to the needs of the principal.
Where is Sai Pharmaceuticals Limited