Created by experienced consultants, SECHERESSE- Consultants offers a solid body of expertise on all the problems of tourism and leisure in rural areas: Accommodations, Nature tourism, Cultural tourism, Leisure facilities, Territorial development, itineraries Cyclists and pedestrians, bodies of water etc ...
Its intervention force is also based on the ability to mobilize all competencies derived from its network of associate experts, to energize and harmonize the energies necessary for carrying out studies.
This network is made up of a dozen stakeholders, who, real added value, are all perfectly familiar.
Autonomous and strongly accountable, these experts are also familiar with working methods in synergy and in teams.
Reactivity, flexibility, efficiency, relevance, pragmatism characterize SECHERESSE-Consultants, which also stands out for its clarity of language and its independence.
Areas of Intervention:
- Territorial Tourism Development
- Sustainable development / ecotourism
- Rural tourism / agritourism
- Nature tourism
- Cultural Tourism and Heritage Valorisation
- Outdoor activities and enhancement of natural areas
- Theme parks
- Hotels, camping, rural accommodation
- Categories: equestrian, hiking, bike
- Recreation parks and leisure facilities
- Thermalism / health tourism
- Environmental enhancement
The methods :
- Local tourist development schemes
- Market, image, concept studies
- Programming of tourist facilities
- Evaluation of promotional and marketing operations
- Accommodation feasibility study
- Route feasibility: GIS - GPS
- Environmental impact studies and water bodies
- Audits and organizational strategies
- Audits and repositioning of events
- Plan / Audit "Quality": hotel and outdoor hotel
- Diagnosis and development of built-up areas