Since 2000, Setics has been one of the leading independent firms specializing in the design and management of very high speed network projects as well as in the digital development of territories, in France and abroad.
It offers a wide range of legal, financial and technical services to ensure that our clients can successfully complete their digital development projects.
Network design and management of broadband network deployment:
- Carry out general studies, preliminary technical and design studies
- Control of execution studies
- Support and supervise the construction work
- Carry out reception operations
- Produce documents of executed works
Digital development of territories - we:
- Elaborate strategic studies for local authorities (guidelines such as SLAN, SDTAN and SCORAN...)
- Intervene in the contracting process of the project
- Develop strategic plans for the uses and services of digital and intelligent territories (Opel labs, telemedicine, e-administration...)
- Prepare and assist the call for competition (procedures, negotiations...)
- Produce the submission file for funding application (FSN, FEDER, Programme Investments...)
- Carry out technical and economic studies for major institutions (ARCEP, Mission THD, Caisse des Dépôts, international regulatory authorities)
Methods and tools
Its telecom engineers rely on innovative methodologies and tools developed by Setics and adapted to the problems of each of customers (operators, network builders and local authorities).
It is within this context that the Setics Sttar software was born, used for nearly 10 years by Setics engineers and marketed independently of consulting since 2012. This tool offers both teams and customers the possibility of carrying out precise and detailed studies at the lowest cost within a very short time frame.
Leading software for planning and optimizing an FTTx network, Setics Sttar offers the following services thanks to its many features:
- Design of precise and reliable engineering plans
- Optimization of the network path and architecture
- Financial estimation of the costs of network deployment and use
- Evaluation of multiple scenarios taking into account different parameters
- Reduction in the time and cost of studies carried outSee more