Shebag Holdings Limited was set up in 1988 with the aim of providing qualitative services in its area of operations. They observed that many foreign companies had dominated the oil industry and provided what they call oil field services which encompasses virtually all aspect of technical, scientific and engineering services. The need to indigenize many areas especially Engineering Supplies in Nigeria was therefore imperative and this ultimately led to the formation of the company.
They have been able to compete successfully with these companies and wish to, one day, export their services to the West Coast. In so doing they have been able to provide training, employment and conserve foreign exchange for the country. They strive to excel in our operations. They diversified into other areas , agriculture, food, spices and and solid minerals.
Their Turnover averages about $10,0000 per annum.
Area of Specialization
1. Scientific Equipment Supply and Installation
2. Telecommunication Installation and Servicing
3. Supply of Laboratory Equipment
4. Technical and Engineering Support for Rehabilitation, Maintenance and Construction.
5. Computer Hardware Supply and Installation
6. Process Engineering Support
7. Education Training Solution
8. Exports of Commodities
9. Water Engineering
10. Agricultural Chemicals and Fertilizers
11. Food / Restaurant
Where is Shebag Holdings Limited