Sintesis SA, since 1996 has accumulated a great experience, simplifying large clients the development of their operations.
It has ISO 9001 certification for operations management and PMI certification for Project Management.
Sintesis is focused on the research and development of new business models according to the conditions of Bolivia.
It has more than 60 engineers specialized in the development of transactional technologies, biometrics, new means of payment, mobile payments among others.
They look for opportunities, creating new business models that change the lives of millions of people by simplifying their daily activities.
For this, they support their clients with innovative ideas that transcend the sociocultural scenario. They believe in their people and their talent to develop world class services from Bolivia.
The proposal of Valor de Sintesis SA for its clients consists in the complete outsourcing of their transactional processes (payments, collections, electronic sales, intraticket), favoring them extensively with the automation of their business processes, greater security, online information, greater availability and broad coverage with availability of financial, commercial and electronic channels for the processing of their transactions, achieving significant improvements in the management of operational and financial flows.
Síntesis SA, provider of infrastructure and professional services for the development and administration of electronic businesses, generates value responsibly for shareholders, workers and customers through innovation and safe application of technology. Aware of the importance of quality in the company is committed to:
▪ Comply with the levels of services providing full satisfaction to their customers in terms of their needs and expectations contractually committed.
▪ Develop long-term relationships with stakeholders with the conviction that sustainability is the most important thing to generate prosperity.
▪ Promote the development of their people, train them and encourage them to give the best of themselves, creating a pleasant work environment that encourages innovation, participation and teamwork.
▪ Generate commitment to continuous improvement that allows them to provide more efficient services and technology and a Quality System that manages their processes and resources to achieve the proposed objectives.
▪ Assign and control the resources for the implementation of this policy.