SOFTSHOP SA, a company specializing in IT infrastructure and services founded in 1990 with the aim of providing IT solutions, forming part of the group of IBM Business Partners, Vision Solutions, Boss Comm, VMware, Bussines Objects, Diebold, among others.
As of the year 1992 and over time it has been expanding and adding different types of solutions, hardware and software platforms as well as services, working with the support of leading companies worldwide and with certifications that gives them a high degree of quality in services and support to their clients.
Softshop offers an important set of services that help its clients to fulfill their strategic business objectives, and even to generate new opportunities, through the use of Information Technologies.
They collaborated with their clients and business partners in the design, implementation and maintenance of systems since 1991, time in which they have stood out for providing support and first class services.
They were able to achieve this by offering a portfolio of products and services capable of covering as individual requirements as the clients that are going to need them, being available when they need them, having the capacity to respond to their needs, and maintaining their commitment to offer Value added to their Clients.
- Incorporation and planning of technological infrastructure
- Application integration
- Automation and reengineering of computer processes
- Definition of procedures and strategies
- Optimization of the use of technology
- Content management
- Business intelligence
- Installation and configuration of products
- Systems management and operation
- Assistance to users
- Performance tuning and optimization
- Maintenance of licenses and technical support
- Standard technical support
- Special technical support
- Specific tools
- Custom components
- Courses on products and technologies
- Training in the use of products
- Preparation of official certificationsSee more