Based on two core principles exemplified by "arigato no kokoro" (a feeling of gratefulness and gratitude) and "bushi no seishin" (a samurai spirit), they devote themselves to protecting the safety and security of their customers and of society as a whole.
1. Fundamental Spirit
Under any condition that they face, they work hard to live by a fundamental spirit that reflects their management philosophy -as exemplified by a feeling of gratefulness and gratitude and a samurai spirit based on toughness, fairness, and generosity-to be a highly principled company.
Their top priority is to provide products and services of the first rank, while cultivating the highest levels of motivation in their employees and living up to shareholder expectations through attractive profit growth.
3. Basic Strategy
While security services remain at the heart of their business, as their basic strategy, they also seek to offer a diverse range of products and services in new fields to satisfy the needs of the ever-changing times.
4. Contributing to Society
Allying themselves with public bodies charged with protecting public safety and security, they commit ourselves to developing value-adding products and services, thereby always contributing to society.
Code of Conduct
1. They will devote themselves to serving our customers and society as a whole in a way that reflects a feeling of gratefulness and gratitude.
2. They will embody a samurai spirit in everything they do based on toughness, fairness, and generosity, standing firm in the face of adversity and banding together to embrace success.
3. They will value autonomy in their actions, empowered by "yacho seishin" (the spirit of a wild bird)-which represents independence, self-respect, perseverance, acuity, and tenacity-and take responsibility for delivering results.
4. They will carry out their day-to-day activities based on the principles of sincerity, accuracy, strength, and speed.
5. They will know no complacency, always marching forward purposefully while growing and refining their business to continue to provide value to customers and to society as a whole, thereby continuing to be relevant.
6. They will pursue perpetual self-improvement and remain highly committed to compliance, thereby attracting and nurturing human resources of the caliber worthy of the industry leader.