1171408552 12129 banner

Song Lam Investment and Construction Co., Ltd. (SLICC)

http://www.songlamsonla.vn

Overview

  • Organization TypeWorks & Construction
  • Staff101-250
  • HeadquartersViet Nam
  • Founded2003
Song Lam Investment & Construction Co., Ltd. (abbreviated as SLICC) engages mostly in building, trading and hydropower scopes with a young, qualified and united team of technical officers and workers whom are really keen on knowledge acquisition and experienced on managing, controlling, executing building and industrial constructions as well as installing and operating compact hydropower plant and 110kV substation. With determination and relentless effort as well as credibility, responsibility and ethics in business, SLICC always strive to create the best value and most sustainable to bring customers, partners, communities and society as a whole a high satisfaction.  They are currently an active member of Son La Business Association, North Medium & Compact Hydropower Plants Association. Besides, they also participate actively in greenhouse gases emissions reduction programme with approved CDM projects according to Kyoto Protocol. They have been given the credit and Labour Medal (third class) for what they did by President Nguyen Minh Triet, Prime Minister Nguyen Tan Dzung and People's Commettee of Son La province. Song Lam Investment & Construction Co., Ltd. was established on May 05, 2003 by Mr. Nguyen Nhu Hung and founder members in accordance with Business Permit no.5500212361 dated May 05, 2003 which got revised ninthly on May 08, 2014 issued by Son La Department of Planning and Investment in accompany with an initial authorized capital of two billion dong and four personnels including a director, a chief accountant and 2 civil engineers. Since then, their authorized capital has expanded up to 322 billion dong along with a skilled personnel team of 235 employees of whom special staffs graduated from university: 35 making up 8.2%, from college: 80 equal to 18.8%, intermediate level: 100 equivalent to 23.5%, untrained employees: 20 as 4.7% and male labour makes up 85% while the rest of female is 15%, ethnic labour is approximately 20%. We have entered into a close cooperative relationship with both domestic and international partners in executing and putting into operation many construction projects including road priority projects in Son La province and road projects for the emigration-resetlement operation of Son La Hydropower Project as well as in investing in hydropower projects under the BOO form (Build-Own-Operate) to supply power for Mai Son Cement Plant which has a production capacity of 1 million tons per year, such as: - Nam Chim 1 Hydropower project (2x8MW): started in June 2006 and put into operation in April 2010 - 110kV Substation for Mai Son Cement Plant: started inJune 2006 and operated in April 2010 - Nam Chim 1A Hydropower Project (2x5MW): initiated in August 2013 and put into operation in August 2015, - Road constructions: Hua Ti - Cha May (11/2009 - 10/2011), Chieng An (01/2010 - 01/2012), Sop Cop - Lanh Banh Port (10/2010 - 05/2012), road construction complex of Noong Duc resetlement area (05/2011 - 01/2012), Ta Xua - Hang Dong (04/2009 - 12/2011), Highway no.6 - Mai Son Industrial Zone (11/2009 - 1/2010), Chieng Ngam - Huoi Phay (12/2006 - 10/2008), Tong Co - Bo Muoi (10/2005 - 04/2006), Huoi Pha (07/2008 - 11/2009), Highway no.6 - Me Ban (12/2006 - 06/2008), etc. - Keo Bac Hydropower Project (2x900kW): completed in 2013. - 110kV overhead line connecting Nam Chim 1&1A HPP complex with 110kV Substation for Mai Son cement plant (32 kms). - Na Bo petrol station.

Where is Song Lam Investment and Construction Co., Ltd. (SLICC)
Projects4Location of contracts awarded

Contact Song Lam Investment and Construction Co., Ltd. (SLICC)

Company Offices
  • Viet Nam (headquarters)
  • Son La
  • Unit no.7, To Hieu ward, Son La city