Subisu Cable Net Pvt. Ltd.
Subisu operates a global native Ethernet network that employs Virtual Private LAN Service (VPLS), Virtual Routing and Forwarding (VRF) over a Multi-protocol Label Switching (MPLS) platforms. Subisu network represents a best-of-breed network architecture that provides the security, low-latency, low-jitter and cost- effectiveness of Ethernet with the resiliency and quality of service (QoS) features of MPLS. At the physical layer, Subisu applies a metro fiber route mile infrastructure over which it offers Ethernet services at speeds up to 100 Gbps.
All Subisu services are delivered with standard Ethernet interface and do not require additional network hardware and this makes them cost effective. Subisu’s services include networking, equipment, provisioning, maintenance, real-time performance monitoring, and troubleshooting. The highest levels of performance are guaranteed through Subisu’s industry- leading Service Level Agreements.
Key Strengths of Subisu
- Nationwide MPLS Backbone
- 100G backbone Infrastructure
- SDH/ xWDM backbone Infrastructure
- International Leased circuit through diverse path across borders
- Telemetry system
- Hybrid Fiber-Coax network
- Proactive Support
- State of Art Customer Support Center
- Operational and academic experienced and Certified technical experts.
- Dedicated highly experience R&D Team.
- MPLS Applications
- Enterprise Internet
- Broadband Internet through FTTH based on GPON
- WAN Ethernet
- DWDM Wavelength Services
- Wholesale IP transit.
- Manages services.
- Network Security Solution,
- Analog/Digital Clear CATV Services / Cable InternetSee more