Svertas company group is a fast growing company, offering its clients complex high-quality solutions. The group is involved in energy field, chemical and oil and gas industries, participates in projects related to NPP decommissioning, radioactive waste disposal and management.
Svertas company was incorporated in 1991. Within 20 years of operation the Company proved to be qualified and reliable partner to its customers from Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Belarus, Ukraine and the European Union countries.
Main field of activity of Svertas company group:
• Project management;
• Implementation of complex “turn-key” projects;
• designing (development of technical and detailed designs);
• development of safety analysis reports;
• engineering services;
• consulting services;
• supply of industrial, processing and electrotechnical equipment;
• turbine modification;
• supply of turbine spare parts;
• supply of pipe products according to GOST, TS, DIN, EN) and pipeline shaped parts, coil packages;
• supply of shut-off valves, including: ball valves, rotary gate valves, wedge gate valves, bellows valves, knife valves, check valves, safety valves, electrical and pneumatic drives;
• supply of metal products;
• supply of non-standard equipment, manufactured upon special order of the Customer
• instalation of power equipment
UAB Svertas specialists are certified by the Certification Centre for Construction Products (SPSC) under the Ministry of Environment of the RL and have the right to design special facilities.