Swansea Innovations has an exciting portfolio of technologies in various stages of development. They actively welcome enquiries from interested parties to collaborate in the development and commercialisation of these technologies.
Their experts in Intellectual Property and commercialisation can offer support, advice and guidance in turning University ideas into viable business plans. They assist in the transfer of knowledge and build bridges between academia and business by licensing technology. They can offer support to both businesses and academics with advice on collaborative projects, funding schemes/applications, and access to training.
Swansea Innovations provides the following services for academic staff:
• IP advice in areas such as patents, copyright, databases, design rights and trademarks
• Confidentiality and Material Transfer Agreements (MTAs)
• Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) Agreements and Sandpit events
• Company formation and basic start-up services
• Accountancy services including VAT, R&D tax claims, payroll, corporate and personal tax advice and annual returns
• Company secretarial services
• Website and email starter packs
• Business mentoring provided by Xenos, the Wales Business Angel Network
Where is Swansea Innovations