Tabor 100 is an association of entrepreneurs and business advocates who are committed to economic power, educational excellence and social equity for African-Americans and the community at large.
Vision and Organizational Goals
1) Become a connecting link between existing organizations to enhance communication and coordination of existing programs and capacities.
2) Vigorously advocate minority business interests, ventures and initiatives to the benefit of their members and community. Assist those individuals and organizations within the African-American community seeking to develop more effective development of economic, political and educational opportunities for black communities throughout the Pacific Northwest.
3) Identify youth interested in professional careers for the purpose of providing mentoring, scholarship or motivational assistance, leadership and development. Coordinate with those groups already providing assistance to “at risk” youth, to determine how and in what manner they might assist them.
4) Develop international trade opportunities through strong alliances.
5) Have a dedicated and disciplined membership that extends to each other the highest levels of trust and integrity, and who treat each other with the utmost mutual respect.See more