Transport Project Implementation Organization (TPIO)
"Transportation Program Implementation Organization" SNCO
The organization was established by the decision of the Government of the Republic of Armenia No. 1304-A of December 15, 2016, through the reorganization of the State Agency for the Implementation of Transport Projects. The organization is the legal successor of the State Agency for Transport Implementation Office and the North-South Road Corridor Investment Program Implementation State Non-Commercial Organization.
The main objective and purpose of the organization is to ensure efficient implementation of transport sector programs in the Republic of Armenia.
The main areas of activity of the Organization are: developed by the Government of the Republic of Armenia at the expense of funds provided to the Republic of Armenia developed by the Ministry of Territorial Administration and Infrastructure and Territorial Administration of the Republic of Armenia for capital and development of the transport sector (State Budget of the Republic of Armenia) and foreign countries and international lending organizations. plans and works (hereinafter referred to as the Project), including the North-South Road Corridor investment and implementation of activities for the modernization of the Northern Corridor.
The main functions of the organization are:
- Selection of programs for financing individual tranches,
- procurement planning and implementation,
- examination, review and approval of project projects;
- financial control, including program accounting,
- monitoring of individual programs and reporting;
- support for implementation of environmental and social protection measures;
- monitoring and reporting on project implementation and results;
- supervision of design and construction work,
- effective project management;
- Implementation and management of operational and maintenance models, including performance-based public-private partnerships.
Acting CEO of the organization is Kristine Ghalechyan.See more