Tropical Health is an international consultancy company specialising in the monitoring and evaluation of health and disease control programmes in Africa and Asia. Since registering in the UK in 2011, the company has continued to build on the long experience of its core staff and a wide network of affiliated consultants.
It contributes in a unique way to the cost effectiveness and sustainability of development aid in the health sector by improving the availability, quality and use of evidence for strategic and operational planning and programme implementation. It firmly believes in the principles of developing local capacity and transferring skills and knowledge.
Clients choose to work with it because:
- It offers state of the art technical expertise;
- It challenges itself in bringing scientific rigor and objectivity;
- It develops context specific solutions drawn from international evidence and best practices;
- It has long standing experience in programme design and implementation as well as consultancy management;
- It delivers timely and quality outputs against tight deadlines;
- It can work in and adapt to different settings including poorly resourced environments;
- It are dynamic, responsive to client’s needs and bring a positive, solutions-driven approach to the work we do.
Its clients include UK Department for International Development (DFID/UKAid), United States Agency for International Development (USAID), Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, Global Fund for the fight against Tuberculosis, AIDS and Malaria (GFATM), World Health Organization (WHO), Management Sciences for Health, Malaria Consortium, Results For Development, Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health - Center for Communication Programs (JHU-CCP), Montrose International, large private companies and others.
Tropical Health has undertaken work at global and regional levels and in a variety of countries in Africa and Asia including Mali, Ghana, Nigeria, Equatorial Guinea, Democratic Republic of Congo, South Sudan, Kenya, Uganda, Rwanda, Malawi, Mozambique, Zambia, India, Myanmar, Cambodia, Indonesia and Papua New Guinea.See more