Verein Grow Together
Grow Together is a non-profit organization (founded in 2012) that multimodally treats psychosocial children at risk and their families therapeutically and supports them psychosocially. The aim is to ensure the best possible health and development opportunities for the children, to enable families to have long-term psychosocial stabilization and to accompany and support the parents in their professional (re) integration. The focus is on the earliest possible promotion of the children and support of parental upbringing and relationship skills as well as on the prevention of neglect and danger to the child, which often appear inevitable in this high-risk group.
They support socially disadvantaged mothers and parents so that their children can grow up in a loving and development-promoting environment.
Through intensive, bond-oriented support for families with difficult conditions, they
- support the best possible emotional and cognitive development of the children.
- promote and improve the relationships between parents and babies.
- stabilize the emotional and social situation of the parents.
- enable the integration of parents into working life while at the same time providing the children with good care.
- promote family self-awareness through art projects.See more